How to choose a right wedding photographer ?
Weddings are one of the most glorious celebrations of love and friendship that you can ever experience, but achieving harmony between all the moving parts that go into wedding planning can be a mammoth task.
Undoubtedly, for one of the most important days of your life, you'll need to turn to a passionate professional wedding photographer to capture the moment. That's a given. But which wedding photographer to choose?
In the given circumstances there are N number of Wedding Photographers available these days but to find the best which suits your style is the monumental task, Don’t worry if go through the following points you will have better understanding and idea how to go about it.
- Don’t fall pray for Digital Content of Photographs - In the era of social media, it is very easy to deceive anyone. For Example, normally wedding photographers post 1 to 3 photographs on their Instagram profile of a wedding, which is obviously doesn’t show anything related how the complete wedding will be covered by a Wedding Photographer.
- Ask for a Complete Set of Wedding Photos - It is very important to ask for a complete set of wedding photos rather than 1 or 3 photos from a wedding.
- Personally meeting a Photographer - It is very important to meet the wedding photographer personally because it will build rapport, understanding their style of shooting. What are their needs at the time of wedding and most importantly you can make negotiation about the prices.
- Testimonials - If they have the experience then they should certainly have a lot of testimonials and great references.
- Consistency - You may have found a photography with the perfect style you are looking for, they have some great shots on their website, now you want to see some albums, whole weddings that are complete. You are looking for consistency, you want to make sure the style you love flows through the whole album, you want to make sure they have a whole album of stunning shots, not just 1 or 2 that you may have seen on their website slideshow. Wedding photography isn’t just about a few stunning photos, it is about a beautiful story you will treasure for life. Ensure the albums document and tell a story through stunning photos, ensure the quality is consistent throughout and each photo on its own is exceptional.
- Ask for a wedding album samples - It is important to ask for wedding albums. What albums / photobook they offer for you, the quality of the album.
- Finally being a wedding photographer our advice is Don’t go for cheap and cheerful….the results may well be the poor results of false economy. Look to speak to the photographer, and see if he/she has passion in their work, DON’T book without seeing samples – but allow ‘start-ups’ the benefit of the doubt, Judge the confidence of the photographer – he/she will be in a position to help you through the day, make sure they have the bottle to do so. Look for end flexibility – i.e. – can you opt no album to start with, then choose one after”